Maurice is senior Robotic Processing Automation (RPA)/digital workforce consultant, thought leader, evangelist and practitioner, with over 25 years’ IT experience delivering tangible value to enterprise organisations in New Zealand, Australia and the USA.
As the General Manager of Delivery at a specialist RPA delivery organisation, he developed and grew the largest team of certified Blue Prism RPA implementation specialists in New Zealand, working with clients in the banking, health and telco sectors.
Maurice is also involved in RPA programme advisory activities, solution designs, robotic operating model (ROM) reviews for clients, and the tailoring of delivery models to fit specific customers’ needs.
His qualifications and industry certifications include:
- Blue Prism ROM Architect
- Formal IT, ITIL and project management certifications
- Post Grad in International Strategy and Leadership
- Masters in Management
His broad experience includes:
- RPA delivery and consulting
- Product ownership, process and solutions design
- PMO, programme management, senior project management and change management
- Team formulation and remediation
- Senior management, strategy formulation and implementation
- Leadership, relationship management, communications and business development.