Shayde is a digital solutions architect, designer, and implementer with a proven track record of delivering forward-thinking, state-of-the-art private and cloud-based support and strategy to organisations of various sizes.
Over the last 20 years, Shayde has provided organisations with technical leadership, quality assurance, and creative solutions on products and services. In more recent years, he has been focused on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation (IA), and used his calm, honest, and practical approach to help organisations understand, prepare for, and integrate automation into their businesses.
His industry certifications include:
- Blue Prism Developer (achieved world-wide top score)
- Blue Prism Professional Developer
- Blue Prism ROM Architect
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
- SAP Basis Administration
Working with a broad range of clients, including some of New Zealand’s leading banks, health boards, and telcos, Shayde’s RPA experience includes:
- Establishing Blue Prism robotic capability, technical infrastructure, governance, and best practice
- Solutions Architect
- Senior Developer
- Technical mentor and trainer
- Escalation point/troubleshooting and remediation
- Robotic operating model (ROM) and delivery methodology training, education and guidance
- Blue Prism developer training
He has also been heavily involved in the establishment of the technical infrastructure, business education, best practice and technical mentoring and development for many proof-of-concept and pilot projects for various clients.
As part of Q4 Associates, he has been involved with establishing and supporting the RPA Marketplace and associated tools (https://rpa-marketplace.com), as well as the establishment of the Automation Lifecycle Management (ALM) toolset.
Connect with Shayde at https://www.linkedin.com/in/shayde-boryer/